15.For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16. The Spirit [himself] beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God;
17. And if children, then heirs--heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ--if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19. For the earnest expectation of the creation waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20. For the creation was made subject to vanity, not willingly but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope.
21. Because the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23. And not only they, but ourselves also, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, that is, the redemption of our body.
This Spectacular Image is the Most Detailed True-Color Image of the Entire Earth to Date
Have you ever longed for something to happen? The Bible says that the whole world is longing for the day when it will be released from the curse of death and decay. This curse is a result of human disobedience, and it affects all creation.
The good news of Jesus Christ is that there is hope that the curse will one day be broken. Even now, when we choose to follow Christ, he breaks the curse of sin within our hearts, releasing us from its power and freeing us to obey God.
- We still choose to sin from time to time, however. But the day is coming when Christ will release all creation from the curse of sin, and we will receive new bodies--ones that are no longer subject to sin and death. As the Bible tells us, let us not cower in the face of our struggles. Instead, let us live in the wonderful hope that those who belong to Christ are God's children, and they will be given great glory when he makes all things new once again!
images all posters