Monday, February 3, 2014

Listen To My Prayer



Help me Lord to understand,
The problems of the world,
Keep me close beside you,
With your arms unfurled.

With my eyes wide open,
Help me see the light,
Listen to my prayer Lord,
Help me do what's right.

Help me to feel love inside,
When someone does me wrong,
Help me over come my weakness,
Help me to be strong.


Guide me to the road ahead,
Show me which way to turn.

Fork in a Road Surrounded by Trees, Park Road, Letchworth State Park, New York State, USA by Panoramic Images
Fork in a Road Surrounded by Trees, Park Road, Letchworth State Park, New York State, USA


Help me to know within my heart,
The word of God is the way to learn.

All these things I ask of you,
I ask through love and prayer,
Help me know sweet Jesus,
My life is in your care.

Images courtesy of All Posters and Christian Clip Art

With Love and Prayers,
Mimi

No comments: